The image used for this exercise is provided on MMLS by my tutor, Miss Nor Rofeah.
This time, we're going to do some photo retouching :)
Step 1: I zoomed in a little bit to get a clearer view.
Then I select the cap that the girl is wearing using the 'polygonal lasso' tool.
Step 2: I fill the cap with blue colour and reduced it's opacity, making it looks like it's purple.
I then use the 'smudge' tool to neaten the edges.
Step 3: Then, I select the part I want to edit using selection tools.
I chose the graffiti at the wall.
Step 4: Select auto tone. Then I adjust the brightness and contrast to make it stand out.
Step 5: Repeat step 4.
Step 6: I select the lower part of the image, again, using the selection tools.
Then I used 'gaussian blurr' to blend it in so that it doesn't stand out more than the graffiti.
And of course, some final touches.
This is the image BEFORE.
and this is the final image AFTER some retouching.
Hope you like it! :)








No comments:
Post a Comment